mold for complete fiberglass body

Is there any interest out there for a mold to make a complete fiberglass body for a '60s mustang out there?? I've just found a complete body mold. I'll be taking pictures tomorrow and posting them on my web space. I was just wondering is anyone may be interested. I don't know anything about mustangs, I'm a VW guy so I really don't know what this is.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Actual Mustang or like a fibre glass body for a dragster?

I recall years ago when pe>Is there any interest out there for a mold to make a complete

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

I think you'll find limited interest in that. Since the Mustang is a unibody car, you'd have to build a complete chassis and then drop the non-stressed 'glass body on it. It can certainly be done. But the average garage car builder isn't going to do it. Generally speaking, you'll be looking at the drag racer crowd.

Reply to
.boB