Mouseproofing my mustang

I heard you can get fox urine extract ( where? beats the hell outta me!) and soak cotton balls in it and the meeses don't like it! Can't confirm or deny this idea though. Horsepowereddotcom sucks BIG TIME. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Once again I am demousing my car. None of my other cars have a problem. They all go for the mustang. Still have a nest in the ac plenum but don't feel like taking the dash out to get to it. I have put metal mesh over the ac evaporator drain which looked like a good access point. There is metal mesh over the air intake from the factory. Where else could they get in? Have been looking for where air exhausts from the cars interior but can't find it. Anybody know where this is in a 2000 mustang? Would love to know as I am really getting tired of sharing the car with mice. Will also be putting mothballs in trunk and other places for the winter. ? sprinkle red pepper on the rug ? Have also put a bait station outside where I park(decon). Have also considered putting their dead bodies on little crosses around the car to warn them off. Any ideas or where they enter would be appreciated. KM

Reply to
Ded Dog

that's so funny, I went camping about 10yrs ago, and had put the food in the trunk of my 81 mustang, and sure enough the next day, mice were having a picnic....

Punch

Reply to
Punch

OF course they hate it, so would you. Sure it demouses and keeps them out, but you can't drive it either!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

soak cotton

The place I work at sells it.. try a local garden center or farm store (?) if you live near one.

FYI, you dont need enough that YOU smell it.. only enough that the mice smell it.. which usually equates to a few drops on a cotton ball and placed NEAR the car.. you dont have to put it IN the car.

And it isn't an *extract* it is 100% pure predator urine.

JC

Reply to
Jake Nichols

I suppose getting letting a snake loose is out of the question?

me!) and soak cotton

Reply to
Jon Eyman

They won't eat enough mice..

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

soak cotton

I wonder how they harvest this?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Not to mention the "other" problem that you get LOL!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]