mustang

i have a chance to buy a 1970 mustang gt.one owner,low milage never seen a winter or rain everthing is just like it was when he bought it, what would b a ballpark price for this car.thanks

Reply to
Dan

There was no Gt in 1970, doesn't your webtv tell you that?

Reply to
GILL

That's pretty mean. There's a lot of mixed up mustangs after 40 years. Some of the errors are even on the titles and such, at times even from the original selling dealership. Now throw in various dealer packages, owners adding trim from other mustangs, etc and so forth and it's a lot to sort out.

All that I can be nearly certain of is that Ford did not produce a 1970 Mustang GT. Does that mean that a dealership didn't order some 1969 GT pieces like the gas cap and wheels and put them on '70 models it sold? Who knows.

One thing I've learned about early mustangs is that things that aren't supposed to exist end up existing. Odds are the car in question here is simply misindentified, but never say never.

Reply to
Brent

Really short on information as well!

Reply to
Mach1

It's not mean at all, chances are better that this guy hit the wrong button on his web thingy.

Reply to
GILL

Not enough info. Coupe, Vert, Fastback? Engine? 4wheel drive or AWD. :-)

Reply to
FalconGuy

Get your own

Reply to