Mustang cold air intakes ?

Ok, I need some help. I've recently purchased a "99" 3.8 ltr v6 mustang and I would like to install a cold air intake. The problem .... Airaid doesn't make one for the car. K&N makes one but doesn't make a throttle body spacer that will work with there intake and ..... the only other intakes I can find are super cheap and I'm afraid to put one on.

Are all cold air intakes created equaly ?

What intake should I install ?

any advice would be appreciated !!!

Reply to
stryder

why bother its a 3.8 liter the amount u gain isnt woth peanuts

lmfao U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793

Use a cheap $30 eBay one. The only real difference is in the filter....and like was said, a CAI on a v6 will hardly make a difference.....go for the cheaper ones....I did on my '04 v6....a few hp, but at least I didn't dish out $150 or more. Add dual exhausts if you want to see some difference (~7-8 hp).

Just A Guy

Reply to
Just A Guy©