Mustang GT500 $40,000??

That sounds very reasonable for the kind of power that thing is supposed to have. Then again, that silly Chrysler 300 has 425hp and costs about $48,000. Too bad it weighs so much and has 4 doors.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

yup you can cruise a long trip in comfy or get focked in the back seat

h u

r c

a s

formoco

Do you really think it will go for 40 ?

Reply to
SVTKate

Of course, BEFORE the dealer and locality markup.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I think it might cost alot more when Ford debuts them.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

| | I think it might cost alot more when Ford debuts them. | | -Rich

That's kind of what I was thinking too... allot more.

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate,

they can sell. And that should help keep the price down to the promised cost of $40K.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L