Mustang / iPod and sound

Howdy:

I have a 99 mustang v6 coupe with a mach sound system. for some time now, I've been using the cassette player with one of those sound/cassette adpaters to play my music from the iPod.

Any suggestions on a good dash stereo unit to replace the current one that will allow me to just use a mini-jack to mini-jack cord to get sound from the iPod? I want something that will continue to make full use of the power in my mach system. The new unit doesn't have to have cassette or CD (I have a CD player in the lower part of the dash from the factory install)

I'm waiting for the day that someone creates an in-dash unit with full ipod controller, so I can just slide the ipod in and have full control from some kind of digital remote.

Thanks

Reply to
disneyfan.nyc

Have you taken a look at the Crutchfield

catalog? Aside from all the various HUs, they now have a total section on just iPod gear.

There are also several versi>Howdy:

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

Monster announces iPod car adapter >>>

Mr.~G.