Mustang Racers...

Hey fellas, I put up a new video on YouTube titled

Hyperfest Mustangs "Ponies @ the Point"

It features some pretty badass Mustang Road Racing and a few cute girls... the best of both worlds...LOL!!!! I have tons of Mustang videos, and let me know if there is certain years you want to see, and I'll post them for you...

~nedaCFilms (John King) SN95 Mustang 5.0

WiseGuy

Hey fellas, I put up a new video on YouTube titled

Hyperfest Mustangs "Ponies @ the Point"

It features some pretty badass Mustang Road Racing and a few cute girls... the best of both worlds...LOL!!!! I have tons of Mustang videos, and let me know if there is certain years you want to see, and I'll post them for you...

~nedaCFilms (John King) SN95 Mustang 5.0

WiseGuy

Pretty cool, nice intro.

Reply to
GILL

man, that is sweet, those american iron series mustangs "are" badass!!!! I like the intro as well. nice asses, lol thanks for sharing.

Reply to
TPXsheetmetal

Nice! But I must admit that those attractive ladies are just a few years older than my granddaughter.

Dick

84 Capri RS 5.0
Reply to
dickr2

Fun!

I guess you know what a gluteal fetish indicates ...

Reply to
Frank ess

LOL!!! I kinda like butts... but don't we all? Mustangs and Womens Butts, anything better?

~John

WiseGuy