Mustang show

Anybody going to the Valley Forge Mustang Club show in kimberton tomorrow? If so let me know which car to look for. excobra boy

Reply to
Cobra Boy

hey foctard look at them all

h u rr c as t

Reply to
hammer bros

Lill bit late but I'm jes walking out the door if ya got yer wits about ya you will see the ramfm logo on my window. Dave

96 GTS Rio Red w/out the Spoiler

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Reply to
Cobra Boy

cool I'll keep an eye out for you. hope you do well, maybe next year for me to be in the show. At least I hope I got one by next year. lol excobra boy

Reply to
Cobra Boy