mustangs and mustangs

my first car was a '66 fastback - unfortunately is was a 6-cyl but as a hormone boiling 16 year old that was probably a good thing. got the same car with a 289 2 years later, what a fun and easy engine to work on.....

then last month i found myself in the midst of real live mustangs in north dakota, pretty cool to watch them and think about their spirit in the influence of the mustang's name..... pics here

if anyone has any good shots of a classic mustang that would fit well graphically blended with one of these photos let me know, i think a really good poster or at least monitor wallpaper could be easily done, plenty of graphics experience here...

david

Reply to
charley