My car made it as a feature car in Mustang and Fords mag

Hi All,

My car can be seen on page 32 of the Jan issue of Mustang and Fords magazine. This is the first car I ever built.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Bob

65 Fastback
Reply to
Robert Julian Jr.

Hmm.....I don't subscribe, is it on the internet somewhere? BTW, congrats! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I'm a subscriber, have to double check my current issue don't know if it's Dec or Jan. Congrats!

bill

64.5: 260, 3 sp, a/c, SVO cam, Performer, Holley 390, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq D's

66: '93 5.0, C4, a/c, ps, Performer RPM, Holley 600, Pertronix, bench seat

Colt SP1,Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

Finally remembered to look through my issue... I _really_ like it! I think it's a very tasteful resto-mod. Sounds like the engine is a strong performer too. I'm interested in the rear R style window, is it tinted light blue? The article mentions a "special tint" and it appears to mimic the body color really well. I also like the clean, no emblem look... probably should have gone that way with mine.