My first barn 'find'

A friend in construction invited me to look in an old farm barn before they leveled it for new construction. Much to my surprise I found a NOS right rear quarter panel, partially still in the paper wrapping with FORD logo. Unfortunately, it is not pristine. There are several rusty eroded spots and some surface rust. I'm sure a good body man could fix there areas easily. I need help identifing which Ford car it fits, thought I'd start here, hoping it is for a Mustang. The label on the inside is barely readable, it was shipped from somewhere in NJ on 3-14-75 to Wygul-Sanders Ford in Raleigh, NC. I can only make out part of the part number, D4Z(?) then there's a space,

6027840A. It does not appear to be for a fastback and the marker light mounting hole is about 3/4" x 6-7". I tried a google on what I have but nothing showed up. I have some pics of the panel that I could post somewhere(?), showing overall condition and the rust spots. Any of you fellows got any info on the part number above, or where I could find more info? I will probably sell it to get some green for new toys for my 69 FB. Thanks, john
Reply to
JRnNC

Mustang II. (Boredom 0)

Rob