My wandering eyes ....

Are my eyes right ? It seems that a certain webpage has changed their links.

Reply to
Sustang

shhhhhh.... it died for a bit!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Yes it did die. We had to make the choice of whether to allow Mr. Silvershein to dictate the rules. We made out points, its over with in our opinion.

Whether anyone else or not has an issue, we dont, period.

However, we also knew that we had to do the most professional move that we could, we cant speak for others, so we pulled in all posts, and allowed full speech.

Our members are cool either way. We're here to talk Mustangs.

-- Mustang

Mustang

What the hell are you on about? StuK

Reply to