MysticSVT Wow... It's been at least 5 years since my last post

I doubt that anyone even remembers me anymore. About 5-8 years ago I was pretty active on this newsgroup. Between flaming rice burners, dueling with Camaro and Firebird owners, and discussing every intimate detail of my 96' Cobra with every other Mustang owner around, it's amazing that I ever got any work done.

Since then I moved, got jobs that required too much overtime, my wife had a beautiful daughter, started my own business, and completely dorgot about this newsgroup. If anyone out there remembers me (if so, you're a bunch of old farts) let me know who you are. Maybe I'll even remember you.

Anyway, it's good to be back. If you're reading this and know something about Cobras, check out my post referring to a Question about spark plugs for '96 Cobra. Maybe you can help me out. Thanks.

AR

96' Mystic Cobra #333 best 1/4 time to date 13.76 @ 104 (completely stock)
Reply to
MYSTIC SVT

hey, I remember you AR, nice to see you around again, and glad to hear the snake is still slithering.

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

Jobs, overtime, blah, blah, blah.... NO EXCUSE!!! :oP

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]