National Show: Saleen Club of America

NATIONAL SHOW INFORMATION:

The show is free, and we are doing an "Event Shirt Pre-order" on the Event shirt, and taking "reservations" on if you are coming to any or all of the events.

Please see the event flier for more information.

EVENT FLIER:

There is a 10% discount if you order your shirt ahead of time and pick it up at the show. We are sorry that we will not be able to handle credit card orders on pre-orders. If you need to use a credit card, or will require shipping, you will have to order from the online store.

If you would like to save a stamp on mailing back the registration form, you may email the club all the information at the bottom of the form, and simply pay for your shirt order at the show with cash or check.

Thursday dinner is at 7:30pm at Logan's Steak House in Fair Lakes right next to the host accomodations (Marriott Residence Inn).

Friday driving and sight seeing tour departs from the Marriott and returns to the Marriott. There will be a meeting at 4pm to depart from the Marriott to the location of the welcome barbeque. If you wish to come to the barbeque, but will not be able to meet at 4pm please let us know so that we can give you directions to the party.

Saturday's show will be on the grounds of Performance Autosport. Saturday show pre-registration is not required, but strongly encouraged. Due to the number of cars anticipated we suggest you get there early. We are expecting there to be over 50 Saleens, and perhaps a couple hundred Mustangs over the course of the day!

If you would like to have your car "dyno tested" please make araingements with Mark at Performance Autosport by calling (804) 784-8851. The dyno will only be open until 10am.