Need 351 badge

Anyone know where I can get one? I've looked and looked and looked...

THANKS.

Brad S

Reply to
Brad

For which model year? I have a '69 with a factory 351 and badges (hood scoop) exist in all the major catalogs.

Zeke

Brad wrote:

Reply to
NEWS

Andy Budwill

That was so simple. Thanks guys... And it's for my Bronco... it's almost completely rebuilt, and the Chevys need to know what ran over them! :)

Thanks.

Brad S

Reply to
Brad

What year Bronco ?

We have a 92 BIG Bronco w/351 in it

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Ask for PoneyGirl and tell her I sent you. :-D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

1980. Almost done too. Man, is it nice :) only the engine needs to be rebuilt but it runs good now so I'm leaving it. It's the standard 351, roll bar, high perf ignition, Holley carb, dual batteries, dual block heaters, dual exhaust, Auburn rear with 3.55s, C6 with shift kit with planetary assemblies from newer tranny to add torque, additional leafs, dual front shocks, new interior, newer body and paint.

Like I said, I want the Chevy guys to know what rolled over them. Broncos are best truck EVER made! My 1980 weighs the same as an H2, has way more ground clearance, can pull 800lbs more, and gets WORSE mileage (about 9 in the city, 13 on the highway).

BTW, Motor Trend has a great used Bronco review at

Brad S

PS: I also have a 5.0 (grin)...

Reply to
Brad

PS: Saw your web site... nice truck! Mine is black and silver... and I love the lift, I've got to get one, but then it won't go into my garage... :(

Brad S

Reply to
Brad