need AC knob / 93

I need an oem AC knob for a 93. I'm not sure what years had the same style knob as 93; I'm thinking 91-93? Is that right?

Anyway, if anyone has one, let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John

E-bay key words "87-93 Mustang" or in your case "90-93 Mustang"

Reply to
Carver

i also have a control unit on ebay right now..

it doesnt have the AC but it should be the same knob.

Reply to
bm

If you don't care about a mint-condition look, most local junkyards have a bunch of 5.0's -- even in that year. If you want something clean, go to

-- they've got everything!!

Reply to
Steve

I saw your ebay auction the other night; I would definitely take it at that price, but the style is different (mine doesn't have writing on the knob).

In fact, it was your ebay auction that made me realize the 87-93 were not all the same!

John

I have been cruising by the "used auto parts" purveyors but my local ones are currently dry of fox stangs. I have gotten by with just two knobs for the summer, since the temp stays on cold. I'm hoping to run across one before cold weather sets in; if not, I'll get the one from 50resto. Sure, it's only $15 (plus shipping), but I would hate to see the total for all the "only $15" things I've bought for the 93.

I just spent $12 for a set of door pins & bushings, then I discovered you can buy the same thing in the Help! section at Advance Auto Parts for like $2?

John

Reply to
John

i got a couple of them here ill see if any have no writing on them.

bm

Contact me, I can help you out with this if you still need one.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Thanks, Musttanguy for getting me the knob at a fair price! It was in perfect shape.

John

Reply to
John Vannoy

Glad to be of help