Need help with power seat wiring harness 01gt -> 95gt

I have a set of seats out of an 01gt and I'm trying to put them into my 95gt because I broke yet another driver's seat. My problem is ford moved the seat belt "clicker" to ON the seat instead of the floor of the stang. Now the new seats have a 4 conductor harness where my old seats had a 2 conductor harness. I need to know a couple things, where can I get a car side power seat connector for an 01gt so I can splice it into my current wiring. Where can I find the wiring info on that connector in an 01gt and a 95gt so I know which wires to splice where?

Thanks,

jbeez