need help with speedo gear

I just replaced the stock 273 gears with 373's in my 88 coupe with AOD.. I need the correct speedo gear to calibrate speedometer! anyone know a sight that can help me?

Reply to
IsellJeeps

You need the purple one. I think it is 23 tooth.

Reply to
Rusty

My chart shows that you need the 21 tooth gear. 23 tooth gear was for the

90-95 with a 5 speed and a 3:73:1 gear ratio
Reply to
Richard

the 32 purple on was correct thanks guys it is working well now!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
IsellJeeps