New 2006s

Interesting options on the new 2006 Mustang. I like the steel color they have now which looks like they just clearcoated over the metal itself. Would look good with stripes. Anyways what is the date the new 2006s start being made and are available?

Reply to
Braxus

I think it might get a bit tiresome/annoying when driving into a sunset or sunrise. It would be like having a chrome hood. 8-)

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

I think it would be lessened if one chose the black stripe option for the hood which I might do.

Reply to
Braxus
2006 V6 & GT's are on the lots now in Massachusetts. Coupes & Verts. Matin 2002 GT 5 spd
Reply to
Martin