New for 2008 Shelby GT500 keeps the dealership joy rides in check!

Owners Guide Shelby GT500 Supplement

Page 8

Driving you Shelby GT500 Alternate Calibration Your Shelby GT500 Power Train Control Module (PCM) strategy contains a feature to limit supercharger boost pressure and engine speed to 4000 RPM for the first five consecutive miles of vehicle operation or 50 engine start / warm up cycles. This feature is enabled prior to shipment. If neither of these conditions have been satisfied prior to customer delivery, full power will not be available.

Aside for the 700 feet my dealerships GM moved my car from off load to inside the shop, then from the service shop into the detail shop, I am the only driver since delivery. I backed it out of the detail shop and took the dealership GM's credit card to with me to the gas station, filled her up with premium, 12.745 gallons for $41.28.

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody