New Ford Mustang Website www.HorsePowered.com

As stated by another user:

HorsePowered.com is a new Ford Mustang and Ford Cobra enthusiast site. There are NO banner ads, ever, anywhere.

This is not a for profit site.

Presently we are working on building the most technologically advanced Ford Mustang website built.

Some of the features include:

A Ford Mustang Members Section ( state of the art ) Forums Gallery Reviews A Ford Mustang Search Engine ( quite nice, add your site ) Email Services ( get your own email address ) News Articles and a lot more...

If you wish to join us, we would love to have you. If not, we do thank you respectfully for your time.

-- Admin

Admin

Yeah, another user (at least not here)........Who?????????????? That's almost like changing user ID's and coming in here and stating "I found this really cool website, yada, yada, yada"............

Why not call it like it is.

"I built a new web site, why not take a look"....

Honesty and being straight forward is much better than trying to play people off for fools...................

Just my two cents worth..............

Bill S.

Adm> As stated by another user:

Reply to
Bill S.

Almost forgot, don't forget to send Tom Schmidt an email so that he can add a link to your web site off of his:

Bill S.

Bill S. wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill its me, the guy that you you've been harrassing because I said you were a mean person.

And other things. Ok Bill, you want to harrass me again, for making an honest post.

Game on bro. Lets play this game.

I didnt see you harrass the other guy at burnt ford, but ok.

Lets play :)

-- Admin

Admin

And he was such a lovely boy.

-- Admin

Admin

Keep up your inane posting style, personally I have nothing against you, but when you come in to this newsgroup, and try to suck members away from it to your "newbie" web site, that is like you coming in to my home and pissing on my living room rugs..................Face it, I call it like i see it, nothing more, nothing less....Then again, nothing else needs to be said on your part in this thread............You got your free post in for your web site, now it's time to not do it again.............

Adm> Bill its me, the guy that you you've been harrassing because I said you

Reply to
Bill S.

When your asked not to advertise here and don't, you get blocked. "Kerplunk" This is not a good way to get people to your lame site...

Reply to
Mike King

Oops, ----> Should say "don't listen"

^^^^

Reply to
Mike King

Ok Mike, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I just saw other people doing it, and followng what I thought were the posting rules, so we did it.

I guess they did not like us doing it, but didnt mind the others.

Lesson learned.

-- Admin

Admin

I did go have a look at it, (your site) and it looks real purty :)

Kate note: it might be that the other people hocking their sites have already been blocked by some of us, that may be why you didn't see them get their tree climbed.

Reply to
SVTKate

Well, you have to watch those usenet people, some are a little anal others are a lot anal. Others, like at alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury are a great bunch of guys. Keep up the great work, guys...

-- Stroker57Ford

Stroker57Ford

I just noticed something... You're replying to Mike King? If so, something in your posting software's threading ability is seriously horked; it looks like all your replies are replying to the original post only. Take a look:

Garth Almgren