New Ford of Canada ad

Good ad! Shows a red 2005 Mustang GT, a GT, truck, 4x4, etc. The 2005 Mustang looked a tad sleeker than it did at the auto show in Toronto, but I think that's how they shot it.

Reply to
Richard

I hope it's sleeker than the one I saw. I hated it. I have not seen any ads at all down here.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Well, in this one, the cars were spun in a circle.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

I know you've expressed your dislike for the upcoming model (many times), but perhaps if you saw it in motion. Ford of Canada's website:

the button VIDEOS and then choose, of course, the Mustang) I just downloaded the file.

dwight (still can't imagine this design in droptop form, though)

Reply to
dwight

I'll give it a go Dwight, but out here in the sticks I am stuck with dailup and it frustrates me to try any kind of a download sometimes. Kate

| > Kate | | I know you've expressed your dislike for the upcoming model (many times), | but perhaps if you saw it in motion. Ford of Canada's website: |

| (click the button VIDEOS and then choose, of course, the Mustang)| | I just downloaded the file. | | dwight | (still can't imagine this design in droptop form, though) | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Couldn't even get the small download to fly without waiting a couple of hours... sorry Dwight. :(

Kate

| | > Kate | | | | I know you've expressed your dislike for the upcoming model (many times), | | but perhaps if you saw it in motion. Ford of Canada's website: | |

| | (click the button VIDEOS and then choose, of course, the Mustang)| | | | I just downloaded the file. | | | | dwight | | (still can't imagine this design in droptop form, though) | | | | | |

Reply to
SVTKate

The Ford video sucks. Just shots of the Mustang from the Toronto Auto Show and some bland road shots.. The commercial on tv was much better.

Reply to
Richard