Reply to
NoOption5L

Are the side/hood scoops fake again?

Thanks, Scott

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Scott Moseman

Scott Moseman wrote in news:a%5%f.18184$yy4.7762 @tornado.texas.rr.com:

Prolly, since the whole package is show-no-go...

Reply to
Joe

The article says that they've changed the throttle body and some other minor stuff to add ~20hp.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

"Blue Mesteno" wrote

Besides it's fairly boring anyways.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

"Blue Mesteno" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

LOL. BTW, is that ~20hp gain the same type of gain I got from my K&N? ;)

Reply to
Joe

Oh I'm ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY sure. :)

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

The extra 20hp comes from buying an aftermarket Ford Racing Performance Parts package that includes a CAI, custom engine computer calibration (requires 91 octane fuel), and an axleback muffler system for some additional sound.

The GT/CS is strictly appearance.

Blue Mesteno wrote:

Reply to
Tony Alonso