New pics on website: 7th Mustang & Cougar Meeting Borsbeek Belgium

New pics on website: 7th Mustang & Cougar Meeting Borsbeek Belgium New pics: 7th Mustang & Cougar Meeting Borsbeek Belgium

Belgian Mustang & Cougar Club presents: 7th Mustang & Cougar Meeting - sunday 24 august 2003 - Borsbeek (near Antwerp Belgium.

Good for 90-95 Mustangs & Cougars. It`s was a great meeting .....see my pictures.

See you there........Arjan. Webmaster: Dutch Mustangs On The Web

Mustang65

Nice pictures, /me was there to, with a bright blue '79 Fastback 2.3 Turbo. (page 9 & 10) :p Me and my dad (emberglo 66 coupe, foto on page 10, next to mine) left at noon for the Nieuwdonk Beach meeting. There were about 20 mustangs there of wich a perfectly restored 65 fastback, in raven black. Man, that was a nice car :) When I get some more webspace, I'll upload my pictures ....

Thank's for the pictures, they're great !!!!

Philippe Michiels

Reply to
Philippe Michiels