New Springs are on

After an hour and 10 minutes the car sits good now...these are the max speed springs I bought on ebay for 88 bucks..it rides great...some of you had me worried but I love them.. Now I am going to put my 245 50 16's on them!!!!

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)
Reply to
IsellJeeps

Did ya get before & after pics??

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

odid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos>

Reply to
<memset

odid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos Looks like the drop is more than 1 1/2 inches. Keep in mind the car may settle a little lower once the springs get some wear on them. Are they specific or progessive rate? Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

I dont know I got them here

IsellJeeps