News Group Server Help Needed

My ISP just dumped NGs for lack of use by ISP subscribers.... without warning... They advised me to use Google. I was able to use Google to find my way back to the best Ford Mustang group going!!!!!!; )

I have been using Forte Agent 2.0 (which I paid for just a couple of months ago) and I would like to continue to use it. I find it much easier to use than the browser.

Anyone know what I put in as the server to get here using Agent through my ISP connection?

Reply to
V'ger

snipped-for-privacy@snowcrest.net (V'ger) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

without

Excellent, free text-only server (no binaries, no html or rich text) can be found at

Only "catch" is that you need a legitimate e-mail address. Joe Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
Joe

You beat me to it Joe... Just make a new Yahoo user and then don't bother to check it after you've finished registering. I also think you should cancel with your ISP and let them know why. I use Verizon at home, but I use news.individual.net at work because I can't reach the Verizon news servers through the firewall at work.

Reply to
WraithCobra