Next Generation Mercurys

I hope this is the direction Mercury will take.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

The motor looks way cool, but the car looks awful. BTW, did I miss something - I didn't see any mention of Mercury at all.

Joe

mmmm 590hp (homer simpson)

CoogarXR

1983 351w Project
Reply to
CoogarXR

Yeah, but that must be what the engine did on a dyno before they shoehorned it into the prototype car. Unfortunately they couldn't drive the car fast at all since the driveshaft was rubbing.

I actually like the looks of the car. It's a big black semi-retro vehicle. The only problem is that the front end appears too "tall" when viewed straight-on. It looks like a truck.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

Pfff, I like the aluminum and black, but it looks like a four door Avanti.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]