nice black shorty antenna for late model Mustang?

Can someone direct me to a source for a black (or stock looking) "shorty" antenna for a late model Mustang? I saw one on the web somewhere not too long ago, but I can't find it now. I'd love to get one that is maybe 24" long or so if possible to replace the stock 31". I'd like it to look as "stock" as possible, or be black... "subtle" is the key word here, no fancy neon colors or chrome whatever. I know I can cut my original antenna down, but I prefer to save the original just in case I wish to switch back. (If reception becomes a real headache in my area with a shorty antenna, I will need to go back to stock.)

Reply to
ZZ Mop

I have a shorty.. got it at the dealership! Mine is chrome but they had black.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Parking lot ...

brink your own pliers :)

Reply to
Chief Wiggum

of course, you have to watch for owners like me hiding in the bushes with a crossbow that will shoot you in the ass... what the heck... give it a shot!

*WEG*

Kate

24" | > long or so if possible to replace the stock 31". I'd like it to look as | > "stock" as possible, or be black... "subtle" is the key word here, no | fancy | > neon colors or chrome whatever. I know I can cut my original antenna | down, | > but I prefer to save the original just in case I wish to switch back. (If | > reception becomes a real headache in my area with a shorty antenna, I will | > need to go back to stock.) | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Same here, try to steal mine, please..

-s-

Reply to
Steve

UPR Products makes the Billet Shorty Antenna. 14 inches tall at a cost of $28.95. I put one on this summer and it works just fine.

Martin 2002GT 5spd AutoMeter Lunar Gauge cluster Hurst Billet Plus shifter K&N Magnaflow Cat Back

1986 Fiero GT 4spd - 4 sale
Reply to
Martin