Nitrous Oxide rules!!! I can 0-60 in 2 seconds flat now!

Not really, I just wanted to get your attention. I found a funny ebay auction..

hehe.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Other than the fact that I would never buy anything from a seller with a feedback of 6....this guy does smell like a scam artist....

I don't see anything wrong with the kit he's supposedly selling though.

-- Stephan

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Reply to
Stephan Rose

I didn't say anything was wrong, I just think it's downright hilarious. i wonder if the scooter around here has it?? B/c I've seen a scary-fast scooter lol...

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Hahaha....

I've actually played w/ the thought of putting nitrous on my bike, that thing's getting a lil too slow for my tastes...or at least a turbocharger.

Then again...I could also just upgrade to a R1 and call it a day =)

-- Stephan

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Reply to
Stephan Rose

I'd go for it. I'm still playing around with the thought of putting nitrous on my car. Will go with a Zex nitrous kit if I do decide on it though..

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

I am putting NOS on my 88 coupe next week!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

That what I did

R1 is a great bike

Reply to
dave

Cool what kit are you going with? Also, bottle heater? What HP nozzle are you shooting for? How's the motor? I'm curious :D. There is an 87 around here with a built motor spraying a 200 shot all day long & he's been doing it for about a year now & it's scary fast. I love his car lol.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

message

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Might try

(call them). Could even call Musttanguy (Tim)... lost his #, but PING him & he'll reply.

Cool a/b 100 shot. I'm considering a safe little 75 shot... but if I had a

302 with only 58,000 pampered miles, I'd be using a 125 shot.. possibly 150 lol.

Regardless, send more info when it's done :D. I'm still heavily leaning towards Zex.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

springs came in today!!!! so did my check from uncle sam.....The dope gets put on next week!!!!!!!!

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Cool what springs did ya get & what are they going on?

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

in

Reply to
<memset
88 coupe 58K miles max speed springs off ebay $107 delivered

wrote

Reply to
IsellJeeps

here are the springs

IsellJeeps

Cool... never heard of 'em, but cool anyway. Lemme know how they work. I'm planning on the GT Bullit suspension package..

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

egory=33586

Reply to
<memset

I'll bet you will regret lowering the car 2" front and 1.8" rear pretty quickly.Also note that the springs are progressive rate (same as stock). The Bullitt suspension system from FRPP are linear-rate springs with properly matched shocks/struts and sway bars. Keep us posted on how this turns out.

Reply to
Richard

I am putting the springs on today..I bought them because the guy doing the work boutght them & liked them.. This is not an every day driver for me.. I was planning on putting a bottle of dope on it but instead I bought gt40 upper lower intakes and am getting gt40 heads that are ported--- I will update when the pony is done!

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

> egory=33586