No fuel pump signal on mass air conversion

Ok guys and gals,

I have converted to mass air and it was done with a 1990 harness and an A9P. Now I read that I shoulda used an 89 harness due to the 90 beast having an airbag. I have the wiring diagrams but can't figure out what I need to do. Can anyone tell me what wiring I need to run to make this harness work?

DaveT

89 5.0 LX AOD
Reply to
frog