nose/trunk Ford Oval emblems/88 Mustang GT

Mine are distintigrating. The trunk emblem is gonzo and the nose emblem is on it's way out.

I got fed up about it today and ordered some from this place:

at $16.95 a piece.

The last time I needed emblems was several years ago when some puke ripped the "5.0" tags off while I was parked in a downtown area. I ordered replacements through the dealer, but they were very expensive.

Now that I need more, I'm trying out this online place and hoping for the best. There's nothing like the Internet for impulse shopping. Especially when the parts desk at the Ford dealership is NEVER open on Sundays.

Although it's a little on the late side for me, anyone have any comments about this online retailer Metro Parts Market?

Reply to
ML Starkey