Now I have two extra fuses...

1993 Ford Mustang GT Convertible...

After removing all of my fuses to check them and expecting Ford's fuse box diagram to guide me in their replacement, I have two extra CB fuses:

25A F1ZB-14526-AA [3BA]

8.25A D9AB-14526-CA [3BA]

Now what do I do???

Joe (again)

Reply to
Joe Colella

Did you yank them all together, or one by one?

Reply to
El Bandito

"Joe Colella" wrote

How're the power windows doing? 20A, position #14 And the wipers? 8.25A, position #2

MasterBlaster

Spares? The cover holds five fuses (one of each) plus the fuse puller.

dwight twin '93s

dwight

One ny one...

Reply to
Joe Colella

Well, Autozone certainly matches my fuse box more than Ford Service Information, Haybes, ALLDATADIY and Chilton.

Can someone look into a shop manual for the 93 Mustang GT and described the proper configuration of the fuse box?

Thanks, again,

Joe

"MasterBlaster" > box

Joe Colella

And where were those before?

Reply to
El Bandito

I will e-mail you a picture scan of the shop manual diagram.

Reply to
sanpablo

Terrific!!!

Reply to
Joe Colella

Got it... THANKS!

Reply to
Joe Colella

A typical shadetree mechanic's situation. When you do a job, you have leftover parts, and the car runs better :0)

Reply to
Spike