Odd Clutch Feeling

Hello all, I've got a '99 GT. I've noticed a problem with my clutch --- its an off and on problem. If I start my car, drive it, everything feels nice and smooth. But, if I floor it, or get the RPMs up high (not really sure how high, never tested it really), pushing down on the clutch feels grainny ... I can come back in like an hour after not driving it, and it feels smooth again. Ideas? Someone suggested grease on the throwout bearing.

Reply to
Brian C