Odometer on a 96 mustang..

Been told that current odometers are motor driven rather that from the speedometer.. Is this correct? Mine is not digital.. just looks like they always have.. just this one quit working.. (speedometer works fine..no shaking, noise or anything) If it is motor driven.. does it share a fuse with something else? Main odometer and trip meter quit working when I reset the trip meter. I tried playing with the reset knob but it didn't do anything... then yesterday it worked for 1/2 mile on a 30mile trip..

Thanks Chuck (in SC)

Reply to
Chuck (in SC)

Runs off a cable, just like they used to.

Reply to
.boB

Reply to
OdieBob