Off topic but...

Have you guys seen the new Ford Fusion commercial, or is it only here in Canada? The one I refer to is the the "traction" commercial where the funky couple is driving in the front seat and the laws of physics in the cabin are being defied? The guy driving is looking at the chick in the passenger's seat in this lusty way and his tie is standing straight out, and then she tries to take a drink from a water bottle and the water floats in front of her for a second before hitting her in the face... Is it just my dirty mind or is Ford taking a new direction in advertising? lol

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks