Oil cooler line connectors

OK, I've decided to replace my leaky radiator and since I have an automatic transmission, there are two oil cooler lines I need to disconnect, which seems easy to do. But I read that I need to "transfer oil cooler line connectors to new radiator using pipe sealant with suitable oil resistant sealer".

So these "connectors", do they just unscrew from the old radiator? I assume they sell this "pipe sealant" and "oil resistant sealer" at the auto parts store, but I'm not sure where to apply each.

Can anyone elaborate on this?

Reply to
MicrosoftBob

yes, oil resistant