ok i just test drove a 02 GT

Ok I just test drove a 02 GT almost 19000 miles, silver, leather, nice car but I don't think I'm gonna be happy with only 260 HP to me that motor just isn't enough. I need more. probably gonna go back and see about that Mach 1 I think it has the kind of Horsepower levels I'm accustomed to.

Reply to
Defiant

Defiant,

If it's the 3,200-mile Mach 1 for $21K, and you can swing the payments, I'd snatch it up quick.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Not enough power. Hmmmm. I wonder if I could fix that? ;)

Reply to
.boB

Slap a vortex or paxton on the '02. That'll make you smile.

Reply to
Mark C.

Make me smile too as he flies past me at the track ;).

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Err.. it's a Vortech though. Not vortex. Or Kenne Bell!

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Reply to
Defiant

Yah the vortechs ar good one's two.

Reply to
Mark C.

Reply to
Defiant

man buy the mach 1! there sweet. if nothing happens i`ll be looking for one around the first of the year. will have my f-150 payed off then. don`t know if i want a red, blue or orange one??? mp

Reply to
Michael price

Then you can modify it and get an even bigger smile on your face! :)~

Reply to
Mark C.