OMG - SHARP!!

me and the family whent out for dinner tonite. well we where going down I-75. and there she was!! a 05 torch red gt vert. me and the whole family was like YES!!!! i must say that was a thing of beauty! i love my

99 gt and my dad has a 02 saleen vert. but we both said man would love to have that car! very outstanding stang!!! mp
Reply to
Michael price