Ontario, Canada...Mustang Specialty Sales/Consignment Shops?

Hi, Does anyone know of any Mustang specialty sales shops (like the ones you see in the US where they specialize in used Mustang sales etc.) in Ontario, Canada? I've got a '92 LX 5.0notchback with very low miles that I's like to consign.

Reply to
Sandlmyers

Nope.

Bill S.

Sandlmyers wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

The market is real soft for 5.0's in Ontario ( Toronto at any rate) at the moment. Jeff Chapman at Mustang Specialteaz in Mississauga has whole bulletin board of cars that aren't moving. Also fall is a bad time for selling these cars. Spring is much better. You could try Jeff at 905 -564 - 7127

Good Luck StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet