OT: 2010 Ford Flex road test

Just completed a 5000 mile 6 week road trip with our new Flex, and I have to say I love that vehicle! There's plenty of room for a couple of retired older folks like my wife and I. It has the standard V6 with a 6 speed auto and I must say, hang on to the steering wheel with both hands when you floor the accelerator from a standing start - the tires will chirp. We have the standard Front wheel drive and I can understand why the twin turbo Ecoboost V6 Flex is only available on the

4 WD vehicles. I could go on and on, but I won't. Now, back to see if the battery is charged on my other love that's been in the garage all winter, the 84 Capri RS 5.0.

Dick

Reply to
dickr2