OT: But does involve a mustang

When women lose it.

Richard

That was classic !

A good example why I park way the hell out there away from everyone.

Byron

04 GT Vert 40th

( only 5k, no mods yet ;)

Reply to
DarkPony

That's SVT Kate when she loses it.....

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Yea Ralphie.. you just wait till my 3kpbs modem connection downloads this... THEN when I see what you're accusing me of, youre really gonna get it!

| > -- | > Richard | >

| > '94 GT 'vert | > Under Drive Pulleys | > Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit | > High Stall Torque Converter | > 4:10 Gears | > Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded) | > FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft | > FRPP M5400-A Suspension | > Laser Red | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

OH! You are SO wrong!

1) I would never drive a beater like that so I presume you meant me as the Mustang woman (sans bumper sticker) 2) If It were my Mustang I would have never banged the beater with the door 3) If it were My Mustang, I would have yanked the stupid bitch out of her beater and beat in her doors with her face.

*big grin*

Kate Sure was sad to see that happen to that little blue Mustang

| > -- | > Richard | >

| > '94 GT 'vert | > Under Drive Pulleys | > Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit | > High Stall Torque Converter | > 4:10 Gears | > Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded) | > FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft | > FRPP M5400-A Suspension | > Laser Red | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I love that show. LOL! Did you notice when they had thier final face off, an old lady pushing a shopping cart passes her as she's charging head on? Who writes that stuff? :)

Reply to
Mark

? the b*tch in the mustang started it.

Rein