OT, but not really: Best Ebay auction EVER!!

Well, it's the best I've ever seen on the automotive section.

or

Read the whole thing!!! Yeah, it was a serious auction with a serious seller and the guy's a hoot!

Read the emails, too!!!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic opined in news:Xns960A51DC6AC76BkMch6d@207.115.63.158:

Ooops, hat tip to Trainfan, on the Ford NG

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

That is without a doubt one of the best auctions I have ever read.

The guy's comments to questions had me laughing.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:05:15 GMT, Backyard Mechanic wrote something wonderfully witty:

If you think that is funny, some stupid SOB actually paid $8,811.11 for it. Now that is a laugh riot.

Reply to
ZombyWoof