OT, FS: Need a Beater in Central OH?

HAve two available:

89 LX Burgundy HB 2.3L, AT, Typical rust. Runs & drives good but has leak in PS, recently replaced rack. $350

89 Topaz (Tempo) 2.3 MT, runs and drives good except needs clutch and Throwout -squealing- good (27 to 32)gas mileage, no a/c $300

pettyfog-at-yahoo

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hello,

Where in central OH? Got Pics?

CoogarXR

1983 351w Project
Reply to
CoogarXR

ditto.

Do you think the LX is in good enough shape to drive to Cincinnati?

Reply to
John Smith

John Smith opined in news:3faa95e3$0$60172$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp.fuse.net:

NW Cols area

Yeah, easy... might have to stop once .

I busted my arse to get the rack and new hose installed... didnt have the will power to find the leak.

Email me. both of you, for more particulars

pettyfog -at- yahoo

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic