OT: Good news!!!

Well, it has nothing to do with cars or anything, but I've been around this newsgroup long enough to feel like i've made a few friends here. I just thought I would share that yesterday I proposed to my girlfriend and now I am officially engaged!!! It feels great and I can't wait to get married!!!!!! Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

Get back with us 2 years after you say 'I do'......

Reply to
Ralph Snart

"Erik D." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net:

Congratulations, Erik. Best of luck to you two. I'm sure you know it, but just remember that life as you've known it is over forever...

Joe

Thanks Joe! Life as I knew it was over the day I met her......but I wouldn't want it any other way. Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

I do ;)

I mean, I will do!!

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

Yeah, home cooking 7 nights a week, sex whenever you want, clean clothes appear in the drawer all by themselves, always someone handy to pump that brake pedal or hand you that wrench, always someone to listen to your b***ing -- married life is awful!

Congrats, Erik

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

I know you have waited and planned a LONG time for this Erik. Congratulations to you both.

180 is right, and it goes both ways.

I wish you both all the best that life has to offer.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1113604408.769063.169880 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Who said anything it being awful?

Joe

"Erik D." wrote in news:42603FE2.1070602 @bellsouth.net:

forever...

Cool - sounds like you two will do just fine. Again, best to you both.

Joe

you are one sick f*ck she is FAT

hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793

"Honey; Do you really NEED that big, noisy white truck? We could do with a new addition." :)

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

No one. Zero.

Best regards.

Reply to
Wound Up

Congrats, Erik....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Funny... I was thinking more like "Honey... Ohhhhh do *I* get to drive the truck?"

It's all a matter of perspective.

Reply to
SVTKate

Congraulations Erik and I've been married 40 years, so it can last. g

Oh, 4 kids, 17 grandkids and 1 great grand son later.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

I think he was being sarcastic when he said awful =)

-- Stephan

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Reply to
Stephan Rose

Congrats, hey, if there's free food, I'll come to the wedding :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Funny thing is that I proposed to her in the truck!! Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

Or booze!!

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset