OT: It's a Boy!

Doninik Michael (Nick for short)

7lbs 11oz - 21 1/2 inches Born this morning. Born to Kristen the red headed car killer and hubby.

He is wonderful!

Now... where DO I find him a Mustang shirt!!

Took him over 48 hours to get here, and I am exhausted.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Congratulations to all of you. :-)

Might wanna check a Mustangs Unlimited catalog. I dunno if they have shirts quite *that* small, but they do have children's shirts IIRC.

I'm sure you're exhausted. I'm sure Kristen's not real chipper at the moment either. ;-)

I wish everyone health and happiness. Now it's your turn to spoil someone rotten.

JS

Reply to
JS

Congrats!

Why get him a Mustang Shirt ?? Get him the REAL THING! :>)

Reply to
Katmandu

Excellent news, best of health & happiness to all of them.

I would imagine that your daughter would be even more tired.....48 hours!!! yikes.

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

Congrats Grandma! Here's wishing the best for the whole lot of ya!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Congratulations, Kate! I hear grandparenthood is even sweeter than parenthood. :-)

Reply to
C. Olofsson

Congrats Kate! I'll check some of my links & see if I can find any baby Mustang stuff!

-D> Doninik Michael (Nick for short)

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Congrats! He'll be looking at the 2021 Mustang! GAWD I'm evious. I'll be so old I'll be farting dust!

-s-

Reply to
Steve

Congrats, Grandma! Hope Nick doesn't follow in his Mom's footsteps as far as cars go... ;)

"SVTKate" wrote in news:pWw1b.3404 $ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

Thanks everyone.. great grammy I turned out to be.. typoed his little name! Dominik... I'm goin to bed :)

Kristen is doing great.

Kate

| > He is wonderful! | >

| > Now... where DO I find him a Mustang shirt!! | >

| > Took him over 48 hours to get here, and I am exhausted. | >

| > Kate | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Congratulations, Kate!

Doninik? I thought it would be Seamus, Sean, Patrick...something on that order... ;-)

All the best to you, and your daughters family!

I'll ask my wife about the Stang shirt. If there's clothes to be bought, she can find them.

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

Daddy is russian, so they got a little of both... like I said before I typoed it.. it's DOMINIK (dumbassed way to spell it.. but her hubby is a hammerheaded dumbass..)

| > He is wonderful! | >

| > Now... where DO I find him a Mustang shirt!! | >

| > Took him over 48 hours to get here, and I am exhausted. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Congrats!!!

Yeah buy him both, he'll grow into them anyways.

Reply to
Jafo

Reply to
Erik D.

Ah yes, there's nothing like love for the in-laws... ;)

"SVTKate" wrote in news:ryK1b.4517$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Joe

Isn't there a rule about gannys driving Cobras? Don't worry, I'll take real good care fo Suge for you....

::::: dives under sofa ::::::

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Wait, YOU'RE exhausted??? LOL!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

HELL YEA! I was there the whole time, she had drugs they didn't even offer me any LOL

| > He is wonderful! | >

| > Now... where DO I find him a Mustang shirt!! | >

| > Took him over 48 hours to get here, and I am exhausted. | >

| > Kate | >

| | | Wait, YOU'RE exhausted??? LOL! |

Reply to
SVTKate

What!!! How unthoughtful of them! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

why don't you just buy him a regular white baby shirt, some transfer paper that you can get for your printer, then find some wonderful pics on the internet, or possibly your own car. Print them off on the transfer paper with your printer and transfer it onto the baby shirt. It's more personalized and you get what you want. Just a thought.

Reply to
emtecca