OT:Life Changing Decision

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Jacked from the Corral.net cause it's freeking funny!

Reply to
Gill

Classic.

Reply to
pawn

Gill opined

Well, I'm gonna advise any.. being the "World's Foremost Authority" and all...

Ditch the Bitch and curb that itch...

To the Shop.... to the shop!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Gill... if this story is true.. sucks a/b your g/f... but D*MN I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. Thanks for that!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

:::::hands Mikey a Dollar to go buy a clue:::::

ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Well, how bad is the rust? all the way through or just surface?

Great story. I needed a good laugh.

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

Ooooohhh a dolla... *gets a coke*. ;D

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Oh man hahahaha

thank you for that lol...Im still laughing over here...

that was just too goo!

Stephan

1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 2.8L V6 Automatic 215 40ZR17 Yokohoma ES 100 Front 235 40ZR17 Yokohoma ES 100 Rear
Reply to
Stephan Rose

Mike, you did not read the Jacked from the Corral.net cause it's freeking funny! Part...

Reply to
351CJ