OT: LMAO

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Mr.Patrick Colombo, I work in the International operation department in a Local Bank here in South Africa. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of $36,000,000 (Thirty Six Million USD) on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account. The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Iraq in particular and I am certainly sure that he is dead, and nobody will come again for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction. I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this money, But you will need to open an account where this can be transferred.

If interested send your private Telephone No. And Fax number including full details of the account to be used for the Deposit I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction as my job and the future of my family would be jeopardized if it were breached.I want to assure you that the transaction is without risk if due process is followed accordingly. Finally, I will give you 25% for your corporation.

I look forward to a favorable response from you.

Yours, Mr.Patrick Colombo,

________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Lonnie

The funniest thing about this is that stupid Americans keep falling for this scam. Now THAT's funny!

LJH

95GT (resident in the land of the gulible, greedy, and oh not so bright)

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall

What, are you kidding? I sent him my bank account, social security number, and all my credit card numbers, and now my checking account balance is over 5 million dollars. You guys are suckers. :)

"Lonnie" wrote in news:N8Qbd.4510$EZ.3738@okepread07:

Joe

He's probabaly the goat f***er!

Reply to
SVTKate

now THAT was funny Joe!

| >> My name is Mr.Patrick Colombo, I work in the | >> International operation department in a Local Bank | >> here in South Africa. On a routine inspection I | >> discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a | >> Balance of $36,000,000 (Thirty Six Million USD) on | >> further discreet investigation, I also discovered that | >> the account holder has long since passed away (dead) | >> leaving no beneficiary to the account. The bank will | >> approve this money to any foreigner because the former | >> operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Iraq in | >> particular and I am certainly sure that he is dead, | >> and nobody will come again for the claim of this money | >> A foreigner can only claim this money with legal | >> claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your | >> cooperation in this transaction. I will provide the | >> necessary information needed in order to claim this | >> money, But you will need to open an account where this | >> can be transferred. | >>

| >> If interested send your private Telephone No. And Fax | >> number including full details of the account to be | >> used for the Deposit I wish for utmost confidentiality | >> in handling this transaction as my job and the future | >> of my family would be jeopardized if it were | >> breached.I want to assure you that the transaction is | >> without risk if due process is followed accordingly. | >> Finally, I will give you 25% for your corporation. | >>

| >> I look forward to a favorable response from you. | >>

| >> Yours, | >> Mr.Patrick Colombo, | >>

| ____________________________________________________________________ | >> ____ Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. | >>

| >> snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com | >>

SVTKate

Bahahahahahahahaa

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

LOL Kate... *sigH*. You crack me up.

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

Plain BLIND GREED. What shoudl be obvious to them is that what they are asking someone to do must be illegal and still they go for it. But it's generally not the wealthy and well educated who get stung. It's the average people who get taken in. Look at ENRON.

Look, also, at how many people get ripped off by used car sales people.... "it was only driven to church on Sundays by a little ol' lady".... Yeah, The Church of the Good Times and Drag Racing Association ; )

And it's not just Americans. Tese scams are hitt>The funniest thing about this is that stupid Americans keep falling for this

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

Yea, I came up with that one myself.... Oops, did I just say that out loud?

Reply to
Mark