OT: My Talon For Sale

I know, I know, off topic, but ya never know.

Gonna put the Talon up for sale so I can begin my search for something new.

It'll be going up on eBay tonight but if anyone is interested in a nice Turbo DSM to play with this would be a good choice.

Just the basics:

1995 Eagle talon TSi FWD 86,000 miles 5 speed Power everything. (windows, locks, mirrors, factory sunroof, etc) Timing belt done at ~ 60,000 miles NEW clutch by the local Mitsu dealer Decent Goodyear tires. About 50% tread Cloth interior just about as mint as an 80,000 mile car can be. No rips, stains, etc. VERY mechanically sound. Runs like a bat out of hell and pulls strong right up to the 7000 RPM redline.

Body is good but has an assortment of scratches and dings here and there and it's priced accordingly. NOTHING major just normal wear for the mileage. Has a small place on t he front bumper cover that looks like it bumped something at low speed but the bumper cover is plastic so I'd bet it will pop back out.

Anyhoo, need 4500.00 FIRM.

If anyone from the NG buys it I'll leave the Alpine CDE-7892 XM capable CD head unit in it that I have now. Otherwise it'll some with the factory tape/CD unit.

Call of E Mail. Pics at the Webshots site and many high rez pics available via e Mail.

660.281.6807

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

I guess we'll just know you as "Mike" for a while then.

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Yeah, sounds lika boring doesn't it?

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Or maybe we'll call him Turboless Mike.

I'm curious as to what prompted the sale and what the replacement is going to be.

Let's see...I wonder if it'll soon be "Mach 1 Mike" or "Terminator Mike", or...

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Probably BMW 540i Mike. :-)

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Grand National Mike (or could still be Turbo, I guess).

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Hell, I can't change it now or Tom (Bluestang) won't recognize me anymore :-)

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

lol

Just give me a clue when it happens, ok?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Hey, are you going to the track this weekend?? It is the Clash of the Titans...this Saturday.

I think I am working...and of course I should be there Friday night working as well.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

and on a weekend when I have to hang fence. Just my luck.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Here is a link.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Your fencing materials are broke. See you at the track.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I'll be out there at least one of the 2 days. We're having a big sale event at the music store on Sunday so I've got to put in several extra hours to prep for it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Only until the next ride.. What'cha got in mind? Anything special?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m28.aol.com:

Reply to
Joe

BMW 5-Series

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Suh-Weet!

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com:

Reply to
Joe

Yeah, I'm gettingto be an old f*ck :-) Cushy leather seats, 4 doors, quiet....what the hell is wrong with me!!??

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Nothing at all. You're just starting to appreciate the finer things in life.. ;)

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m03.aol.com:

doors,

Reply to
Joe

Nothing, especially when the 5 begins with an "M"!

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

GOod idea, I read the DC is abandoning Mitsubishi.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]