OT: ROAD TRIP

I live in Tacoma, WA. A friend and I are going to take a road trip, we know we want to go to Hell's Canyon, OR, but that is about it. We would like to keep it under 2500 miles round trip if possible.

We'll be takin my '93 Dynasty (cuz it's got AC!)

We are crazy teens so we have two days alotted for the trip.

Any ideas?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Alot a few more days! Two days to do 2500 miles is quite a dash....unless you meant 2 weeks.

Reply to
Dr. Boggis

Nope, two days is what I meant. Like I said - we are crazy teens. On one road trip, we drove to california on a friday night and didn't stop driving till we got home sunday evening. Well, we did stop to eat and take pictures, but no sleeping!

carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Ah, love those trips. Me and my buddies in Vancouver used to drive 600 miles over the Rockies to Calgary on a Friday nite. We'd get into Calgary by 6 am, crash, get up and party all nite Saturday, and then back in the car Sunday for another 600 miles back. It was a blast! Thanks for bringing back the memories... :)

Brad S

dash....unless

Reply to
Brad

I drove from Chicago to Denver straight through by myself in my '91. I think I made it in like 13 hours. Looong stretches at 80mph. Gotta love the

2.73s for a drive like that! I was hoping the supercharger would help more up in the mountains. But it was a real dog until like 4000RPM where the boost really came on. But how will you cover 2500 miles just from WA to OR?

Chris

Reply to
Chris1

I was asking for other places to go like UT, MT, WY, if anybody knew anywhere really worth seeing in those areas (asking for advice on where else to go). We would like the TOTAL to be under 2500 there and back.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed