OT: The Volt Still Has Plenty of Charge

To the naysayers, don't count it out yet.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Saw one here last week, not a bad looking car at all. I'd say I'd drive one as a commuter, but I'd have to test it first. I drove a Prius and a CR-Z and wouldn't have either one. Slow, sluggish and ill-handling the both of them.

Reply to
WindsorFo

chevy volt has peak output of 149 HP 273 ftlb torque

Upgrade here;

note the torque curve starts at 0 mph to 6000, 300 ftlb, nice!

Reply to
biofilm

Sounds like it would be similar to my TDI Jetta than. Handling would probably kill it though. And this is the first European car I've owned, since I started fiddling around with it, there is touch of over all quality that is a good bit higher than and American or Japanese car I've owned.

Reply to
WindsorFo